|Effect||Increase your Resistance Piercing by 15%.|
Disturbance Coating is a Technomancer Trait in Outriders. Disturbance Coating is an exclusive trait for the Technomancer class. Traits are passive abilities that are divided into two types which are categorized as Major and Minor Traits, Major Traits are the large circular nodes indicated on the tree which grant various strong bonuses, while Minor Traits are the small circular nodes that yield small bonuses.
Disturbance Coating Information
- Class: Technomancer
- Subclass: Demolisher
- Trait Type: Minor
- Increase your Resistance Piercing by 15%.
How to Find Disturbance Coating
- Prerequisite: Anomaly Fuelled
- Disturbance Coating requires ??? class point(s) to be unlocked.
- Disturbance Coating is a trait exclusive for the Technomancer class and it can be found under the Demolisher subclass.
Disturbance Coating Notes & Tips
- Unlocking a trait requires the player to spend a certain number of Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up. Players can respec their Class Points at any given time without spending any resources or penalties.