|Close Range Damage||8%||Healing Received||8%|
3-Piece Bonus: Reverting time replenish your ammo in your clip.
Lower Chronosuit is a Lower Armor in Outriders. Lower Chronosuit is part of the Chronosuit Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Lower Chronosuit Information
- Set: Chronosuit Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Chronosuit
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Reverting time replenish your ammo in your clip.
- Recommended Class: Trickster
Lower Chronosuit Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Lower Chronosuit.
- Ammo Bargain: Twisted Rounds: While the skill is active, killing shots replenish 20% of ammo in your magazine.
- Armor of Eons: Borrowed Time: Activating the skill increases your Armor by 100% for 10 seconds.
Lower Chronosuit Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Lower Chronosuit Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia