Pyromancer Skills in Outriders are a group of active abilities that resonate with the Pyromancer class. The skills for the pyromancer allow the player to bend the element of fire to their own will, cover their foes in flames, and incinerate entire squads with devastating flames. Each class has 8 skills that can be unlocked and every class starts off with one skill and as the game progresses, you can unlock skills by increasing and attaining certain levels of your character. This page covers a list of all the skills for the Pyromancer class.
Skills in Outriders
Upon leveling up you may unlock a new skill. These are your special abilities that can have various effects:
- Skills can deal damage based on your character's Anomaly Power (a value you can check in Player Stats, accessed in the Hero menu's Inventory tab).
- Skills can inflict Status effects on enemies: crowd control, damage over time, or debuffs (for more information o to Enemies: Status Effects).
- Some skills provide buffs for you and your party, increase your mobility, or interrupt enemy movement and attacks.
Your basic skill is an Anomaly Push and every Class has its own version. To use the other 8 skills you first need to equip them in one of the 3 available Skill Slots. Note that it is possible to swap the equipped skillset at any time, although you cannot unequip a skill that is currently in Cooldown.
Skills are labeled with Keywords that describe an aspect of the Class. Some large Class Tree nodes grant bonuses to all skills labeled with a particular keyword (for more information go to Class Tree). The Hero menu's skills tab contains detailed information about each skill and its use.
- To level up, you must earn experience points awarded for killing enemies and completing quests. The bigger the difference between the enemy's level and your own, the greater the experience point amount gained for killing them.]
- Leveling up increases your character's Maximum Health and Anomaly Power, and unlocks new Class Points and Skills (For more information go to Skills and Class Tree).
Skill Targeting and Canceling
- Skills use a number of targeting methods that sometimes require choosing a particular enemy within the skill's range. For more information regarding individual skills, please refer to the descriptions in the Skills lab of the Hero Menu.
- Skills that are thrown or used on a selected enemy can be cast using aiming mode, entered into by holding the corresponding skill button. While engaged in aiming mode you can always cancel the ability. Note that should you cancel costing an ability, it will be available again after a brief moment.
Outriders Pyromancer Skills
Summon a fiery wave that deals 24 damage and inflicts Burn onto all enemies in its path.
Select and pull an enemy towards you dealing 34 damage, draining 34 health, and inflicting Ash.
Select an enemy to inflict Burn and Knockback. If the enemy dies while afflicted by this status, they will explode and deal damage in a large radius.
Deals a little damage to all enemies in a large radius and Interrupt their skills. Enemies afflicted with Burn receive additional damage and the Burn will be consumed.
Fill your current weapon's magazine with Anomaly-infused bullets that will inflict Burn within a small radius and pierce targets, damaging enemies behind them. The skill lasts until you reload or switch weapons.
Create an Anomaly blast to inflict Ash on all enemies in a large radius around you.
Fire an energy beam that deals damage that benefits from 125% of Status Power, inflicting Burn and causing Interrupt to enemies hit by the beam, as well as enemies within a small radius around you.
Create a volcanic eruption beneath the selected enemy, dealing damage to them, and all enemies within a small radius around the target.