Medium Range, Conjurer, Fire
Healing Mechanic: As the Pyromancer, you will recover health whenever enemies marked by your skills are killed.
Pyromancer is a Class in Outriders. Classes are the different forms of gameplay that a player can choose. There are four different classes in the game and each class composes of its distinct attacks, moves, skills, traits, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Class Type: Mage, Caster
- Key Words: Medium Range, Conjurer, Fire
- Healing Mechanic: As the Pyromancer, you will recover health whenever enemies marked by your skills are killed.
- Class Description: Cover foes in flames, incinerate entire squads, and heal your own wounds as enemies fall to your inferno.
Listed below are the following Skills of the Pyromancer. Players can equip up to three of these active abilities that are used in combat.
Pyromancer Skills in Outriders are a group of active abilities that resonate with the Pyromancer class. The skills for the pyromancer allow the player to bend the element of fire to their own will, cover their foes in flames, and incinerate entire squads with devastating flames. Each class has 8 skills that can be unlocked and every class starts off with one skill and as the game progresses, you can unlock skills by increasing and attaining certain levels of your character. This page covers a list of all the skills for the Pyromancer class.
Skills in Outriders
Upon leveling up you may unlock a new skill. These are your special abilities that can have various effects:
- Skills can deal damage based on your character's Anomaly Power (a value you can check in Player Stats, accessed in the Hero menu's Inventory tab).
- Skills can inflict Status effects on enemies: crowd control, damage over time, or debuffs (for more information o to Enemies: Status Effects).
- Some skills provide buffs for you and your party, increase your mobility, or interrupt enemy movement and attacks.
Your basic skill is an Anomaly Push and every Class has its own version. To use the other 8 skills you first need to equip them in one of the 3 available Skill Slots. Note that it is possible to swap the equipped skillset at any time, although you cannot unequip a skill that is currently in Cooldown.
Skills are labeled with Keywords that describe an aspect of the Class. Some large Class Tree nodes grant bonuses to all skills labeled with a particular keyword (for more information go to Class Tree). The Hero menu's skills tab contains detailed information about each skill and its use.
- To level up, you must earn experience points awarded for killing enemies and completing quests. The bigger the difference between the enemy's level and your own, the greater the experience point amount gained for killing them.]
- Leveling up increases your character's Maximum Health and Anomaly Power, and unlocks new Class Points and Skills (For more information go to Skills and Class Tree).
Skill Targeting and Canceling
- Skills use a number of targeting methods that sometimes require choosing a particular enemy within the skill's range. For more information regarding individual skills, please refer to the descriptions in the Skills lab of the Hero Menu.
- Skills that are thrown or used on a selected enemy can be cast using aiming mode, entered into by holding the corresponding skill button. While engaged in aiming mode you can always cancel the ability. Note that should you cancel costing an ability, it will be available again after a brief moment.
Outriders Pyromancer Skills
Summon a fiery wave that deals 24 damage and inflicts Burn onto all enemies in its path.
Select and pull an enemy towards you dealing 34 damage, draining 34 health, and inflicting Ash.
Select an enemy to inflict Burn and Knockback. If the enemy dies while afflicted by this status, they will explode and deal damage in a large radius.
Deals a little damage to all enemies in a large radius and Interrupt their skills. Enemies afflicted with Burn receive additional damage and the Burn will be consumed.
Fill your current weapon's magazine with Anomaly-infused bullets that will inflict Burn within a small radius and pierce targets, damaging enemies behind them. The skill lasts until you reload or switch weapons.
Create an Anomaly blast to inflict Ash on all enemies in a large radius around you.
Fire an energy beam that deals damage that benefits from 125% of Status Power, inflicting Burn and causing Interrupt to enemies hit by the beam, as well as enemies within a small radius around you.
Create a volcanic eruption beneath the selected enemy, dealing damage to them, and all enemies within a small radius around the target.
Listed below are the following Traits of the Pyromancer. Traits are augments or passive abilities that buffs the stats of the character and further strengthens the Skills. Each class has three different paths that you can follow and unlock a sub-class specialization. In order to start on which path that you want to take, players must unlock the Pyromancer (Trait) first and then branch out to the sub-class that you want. You can respec your Class Points that was spent on a Trait that you've unlocked at any given time without spending any resources.
- Inferno Weapon: Increase your Weapon Damage by 8%.
- Moths of the Flame: Increase your Weapon Leech by 5%.
- Marble Orchard: Reduce IMMOBILIZE skills cooldown by 15%.
- Mark of the Anomaly: Increase your Weapon Damage by 10% against Marked enemies.
- Assault Master: Increase your assault weapon damage by 20%. Increase assault weapon drop chance by 12%.
- Sidearm Adept: Increase your pistols and revolver damage by 12%.
- Blood Boil: Increase your Armor Piercing by 15%.
- Trial of the Ashes: Enemies afflicted with Ash receive 10% more damage.
- Hot Situation: Activating your IMMOBILIZE skills increase your Anomaly Power by 45% for 10 seconds.
- Conflagration: Increase your Resistance Piercing by 15%.
- Curse of the Pompeii: Ash-afflicted enemies last 15% longer.
- Sniper Master: Increase your sniper weapon damage by 40%. Sniper weapons will drop 12% more often.
- Leeching Force: Activating IMMOBILIZE skills doubles Weapon Leech for 4 seconds.
- Ashes to Ashes: Every time Ash is afflicted on an enemy, Vulnerable status is inflicted as well.
- Nimble as a Flame: Decrease reload time by 20%.
- Hurt Twice as Long: Increase damage against Elites by 10%. Elites deal 10% less damage to you.
- Burning Situation: Activating IMMOBILIZE skills increases your Weapon Damage by 60% for 10 seconds.
- Magma Golem: Increase your Health by 10%.
- Unquenchable: Increase your Skill Leech by 6%.
- Warm Up: Reduce IGNITE skills cooldown by 15%.
- Armor Melting: Increases your Armor Piercing against Marked enemies by 30%.
- Steady Fire: Decrease weapon recoil by 30%.
- Master of the Armor: Increase your Armor by 20%.
- Meltdown: Burn afflicted on enemies deals 20% more damage.
- Incinerate: The moment Burn ends on an enemy, inflict the Ash status.
- Gifted: Increase Weapon Damage and Anomaly Power by 5%.
- Master of the Resistance: Increase your Resistance by 20%.
- Distant Flame: Increase your Anomaly Power by 2.5% for each unlocked Magma Golem class node.
- All Guns Blazing: Increase Weapon Damage after any skill activation by 20% for 7 seconds.
- Let Them Burn: Burn afflicted on enemies lasts 20% longer.
- Anomalous Lava: Activating IGNITE skills increases your Armor by 45% for 10 seconds.
- Fuel for the Embers: Doubles Skill Leech when under 30% of Health.
- Trial by Fire: Enemies afflicted by Burn receive 15% more damage.
- Magma Elemental: Activating IGNITE skills increases your Armor Piercing by 45% and Resistance Piercing by 45% for 10 seconds.
- Archmage: Increase your Anomaly Power by 6%.
- Mark's Cumulation: Increases your skill damage by 10% against Marked enemies.
- World Ablaze: Reduce the cooldown of your EXPLOSIVE skills by 15%.
- Wildfire: Decrease all your skill cooldowns by 10%.
- With Fire and Rifle: Activating EXPLOSIVE skills increases your Weapon Damage by 45% for 10 seconds.
- Strength of the Flame: Reduce Elite damage against you by 10%.
- Extinction: Increase damage by 20% against enemies below 30% of health.
- Inferno Bullets: Your Firepower is increased by 15% of your Anomaly Power.
- With Fire and Anomaly: Activating EXPLOSIVE skills increases your Anomaly Power by 12% for 10 seconds.
- Phoenix Nesting: Upon losing all Health, you will receive a second chance to return to the battlefield with 50% Health.
- Phoenix: Your Phoenix will revive you with 100% Health.
- Chasing the Chill Away: Killing a Marked enemy heals you by an additional 12% of your Maximum Health.
- Flames That Burn Twice: Increase damage against Elites by 10%.
- Grave Ablaze: Increase EXPLOSIVE skills base damage by 30%.
Pyromancer Notes & Tips
- Notes, tips, and other trivia