|Long Range Damage||13%||Healing Received||14%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
Statue's Legs is a Lower Armor in Outriders. Statue's Legs is part of the Statue Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Statue's Legs Information
- Set: Statue Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Statue
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Statue's Legs Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Statue's Legs.
- Golem Squad: Golem: Increases the skill's duration by 20% and casts a 25% shorter version of Golem on your allies.
- Stolen Life: Tremor: Increases the percentage healed per affected enemy by 6%
Statue's Legs Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Statue's Legs Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia