Ugake Otarah's Waistcloth
|Long Range Damage||12%||Status Power||23.3%|
3-Piece Bonus: Hunt the Prey does not consume cooldown when teleporting behind an enemy marked with Venator's Knife.
Ugake Otarah's Waistcloth is a Lower Armor in Outriders. Ugake Otarah's Waistcloth is part of the the Ugake Otarah's Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Ugake Otarah's Waistcloth Information
- Set: Ugake Otarah's Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Ugake Otarah
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Hunt the Prey does not consume cooldown when teleporting behind an enemy marked with Venator's Knife.
- Recommended Class: Trickster
Ugake Otarah's Waistcloth Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Ugake Otarah's Waistcloth.
- Boomerang Blades: Venator's Knife: After the initial ricochet, the knife will repeat its path and damage enemies a second time.
- Timeblast: Hunt the Prey: Apply Slow in 5 meter radius around the enemy you teleport behind.
Ugake Otarah's Waistcloth Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Ugake Otarah's Waistcloth Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia