|Armor||141 (lvl6)||Max Health||25|
|Stat Two||???||Stat Three||???|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
Statue's Torso is an Upper Armor in Outriders. Statue's Torso is part of the Statue Armor Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Statue's Torso Information
- Set: Statue Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Statue
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Statue's Torso Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Statue's Torso.
- Power of the Stones: Tremor: When the skill is active, allies are given a 40% Weapon Damage bonus for 9 seconds.
- Crush Sequence: Tremor: Receive 2 additional explosions.
Statue's Torso Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Statue's Torso Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia