Torrential Downpour's Armor
|Skills Life Leech||2.17%||Cooldown Reduction||4%|
3-Piece Bonus: Scrapnel creates additional cluster bombs after the explosion.
Torrential Downpour's Armor is a Upper Armor in Outriders. Torrential Downpour's Armor is part of the Torrential Downpour Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Torrential Downpour's Armor Information
- Set: Torrential Downpour Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Torrential Downpour
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Scrapnel creates additional cluster bombs after the explosion.
- Recommended Class: Technomancer
Torrential Downpour's Armor Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Torrential Downpour's Armor.
- Trap Cluster: Scrapnel: Doubles the number of mines that can be thrown before triggering the cooldown.
- Cleansing Wind: Fixing Wave: Activating the skill removes negative statuses from allies and grants 5 seconds immunity from them.
Torrential Downpour's Armor Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Torrential Downpour's Armor Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia