|Long Range Damage||12%||Healing Received||12%|
3-Piece Bonus: Triples the size of Volcanic Rounds' damaging aura that surrounds each bullet.
Torturer's Vest is an Upper Armor in Outriders. Torturer's Vest is part of the Torturer's Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Torturer's Vest Information
- Set: Torturer's Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Torturer
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Triples the size of Volcanic Rounds' damaging aura that surrounds each bullet.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Torturer's Vest Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Torturer's Vest.
- Susceptibility: Volcanic Rounds: Decreases the Resistance of enemies damaged by the skill by 25%.
- Radiation Flames: Volcanic Rounds: Enemies damaged with the skill are afflicted with Weakness.
Torturer's Vest Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Torturer's Vest Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia