|Effect||Bleed afflicted on enemies deals 30% more damage.|
Bloodbath is a Devastator Trait in Outriders. Bloodbath is an exclusive trait for the Devastator class. Traits are passive abilities that are divided into two types which are categorized as Major and Minor Traits, Major Traits are the large circular nodes indicated on the tree which grant various strong bonuses, while Minor Traits are the small circular nodes that yield small bonuses.
- Class: Devastator
- Subclass: Seismic Shifter
- Trait Type: Minor
- Bleed afflicted on enemies deals 30% more damage.
How to Find Bloodbath
- Prerequisite: Anomaly Reservoir
- Bloodbath requires ??? class point(s) to be unlocked.
- Bloodbath is a trait exclusive for the Devastator class and it can be found under the Seismic Shifter subclass.
Bloodbath Notes & Tips
- Unlocking a trait requires the player to spend a certain number of Class Points which can be obtained through leveling up. Players can respec their Class Points at any given time without spending any resources or penalties.