Ugake Otarah's Boots
|Status Power||20%||Close Range Damage||13%|
3-Piece Bonus: Hunt the Prey does not consume cooldown when teleporting behind an enemy marked with Venator's Knife.
Ugake Otarah's Boots is a Footgear in Outriders. Ugake Otarah's Boots is part of the Ugake Otarah's Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Ugake Otarah's Boots Information
- Set: Ugake Otarah's Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Ugake Otarah
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Hunt the Prey does not consume cooldown when teleporting behind an enemy marked with Venator's Knife.
- Recommended Class: Trickster
Ugake Otarah's Boots Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Ugake Otarah's Boots.
- Not Impressed: Reduces the damage taken from Elites by 20%.
- Sharpening: Venator's Knife: Increases the skill's damage by 25,927
Ugake Otarah's Boots Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Ugake Otarah's Boots Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia