|Close Range Damage||8%||Healing Received||8%|
3-Piece Bonus: Reverting time replenish your ammo in your clip.
Chronosuit Mask is a Headgear in Outriders. Chronosuit Mask is part of the Chronosuit Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Chronosuit Mask Information
- Set: Chronosuit Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Chronosuit
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Reverting time replenish your ammo in your clip.
- Recommended Class: Trickster
Chronosuit Mask Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Chronosuit Mask.
- Aggressive Teleportation: Borrowed Time: Reverting time creates an explosion around you that inflicts 345 damage to all enemies in a range of 8 meters.
- Strong Twist: Twisted Rounds: While this skill is active, increases the weapon's Firepower by an additional 15%.
Chronosuit Mask Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Chronosuit Mask Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia