Cowl of the Reforged
|Long Range Damage||8%||Cooldown Reduction||4.33%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase Feed the Flames damage and Thermal Bomb damage by 50%.
Cowl of the Reforged is a Headgear in Outriders. Cowl of the Reforged is part of the Reforged Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Cowl of the Reforged Information
- Set: Reforged Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Reforged
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase Feed the Flames damage and Thermal Bomb damage by 50%.
- Recommended Class: Pyromancer
Cowl of the Reforged Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Cowl of the Reforged.
- Double Fun: Thermal Bomb: The skill can affect two targets.
- Big Boom: Thermal Bomb: Increases the explosion radius by 20%.
Cowl of the Reforged Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Cowl of the Reforged Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia