Plague Sower's Skull
|Skills Life Leech||3.5%||Long Range Damage||14%|
3-Piece Bonus: Upon Applying Toxic Status, gain 5% damage reduction for 5 seconds.
Plague Sower's Skull is a Headgear in Outriders. Plague Sower's Skull is part of the Plague Sower Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Plague Sower's Skull Information
- Set: Plague Sower Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Plague Sower
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Upon Applying Toxic Status, gain 5% damage reduction for 5 seconds.
- Recommended Class: Technomancer
Plague Sower's Skull Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Plague Sower's Skull.
- Splash Boost: Blighted Rounds: Increases the splash effect radius of successful shots by 50%.
- Euthaniser: Deal 20% more damage against enemies afflicted by Toxic.
Plague Sower's Skull Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Plague Sower's Skull Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia