Seismic Commander's Helmet
|Status Power||22.1%||Skills Life Leech||3.25%|
3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
Seismic Commander's Helmet is a Headgear in Outriders. Seismic Commander's Helmet is part of the Seismic Commander Set. Each set-piece yields various defensive stats such as Armor, Anomaly Power, Cooldown Reduction, Max Health, Damage Output, and many more. Apart from granting stat bonuses and effects, each piece of armor is attached with one or two Armor Mods. Players can equip and match different pieces of a set, but it is recommended to use pieces under the same set to trigger Set Bonuses.
Seismic Commander's Helmet Information
- Set: Seismic Commander Set
- Rarity: Legendary
- Set Bonus: Seismic Commander Set
- Set Bonus Effect: 3-Piece Bonus: Increase damage towards enemies with bleed by 150%.
- Recommended Class: Devastator
Seismic Commander's Helmet Mods
Legendary pieces of equipment are designated with two Armor Mods, one Tier 3 Armor Mod which cannot be changed or swapped by a player, and one random Armor Mod that can be replaced. If you want to acquire a Tier 3 Mod that is attached to the Legendary Armor Piece, then you have to salvage it. Listed below are the following Armor Mods attached to the Seismic Commander's Helmet.
- Ultimate Impaler: Impale: The skill can be activated 2 more times before triggering the cooldown.
- Blood Shock: Earthquake: Inflicts Bleed on enemies affected by the skill.
Seismic Commander's Helmet Acquisition
- Drops at: ???
- Given by: ???
- Crafted with: ???
- Rewarded after completing: ???
Seismic Commander's Helmet Tips & Builds
- Other notes, tips, and trivia